Why do I need Stem Cell Nutrition?

Remember when you were 18 and could recover almost instantaneously from sickness, injury and extreme physical exertion? Stem cell nutrition can help you regain and retain these amazing and youthful traits.

The Circulation System and Adult Stem Cells
In order for stem cells to migrate into various tissues, it is essential that our micro blood vessels are open and free flowing. Proper stem cell nutrition allows for effective migration. However, when excess free radicals are present in our blood from oxidative stress, fibrin threads can appear in the blood, inhibiting the ability of stem cells to migrate into tissues.

A decline in adult stem cell migration can lead to un-repaired damage in virtually any body part, causing tissue breakdown, aging and loss of health(wrinkles, loss of vitality, disease). Without active, vigorous adult stem cells, in the long run, good health is ultimately compromised. Anti-aging research has shown that adult stem cell release rates from the bone marrow drop at an astonishing rate as we age, as per the following percentages(approximate- rates will vary slightly with every person):

  • 35 years – the stem cell release rate drops by approximately 45%
  • 50 years – the stem cell release rate drops by approximately 50%
  • 65 years – the stem cell release rate drops by approximately 90% (leaving only 10% of adult stem cells circulating in the blood stream and this is when we need them the most to fight disease, sickness, and just plain ‘GETTING OLD”!
Comparing the Young to the “Old”-
  • Unlike the average 65 year old person, a newborn baby has a 100% adult stem cell circulation rate in their blood stream.
  • The early years- when a child fractures a leg or has injuries and illnesses, they heal and repair quite rapidly because their system of adult stem cell release into the blood stream is functioning at optimal levels.
  • As a teenager or early adult (think just turning 21) late nights, studying at all hours, holding four jobs and rigorous exercise all seem pretty easy and manageable.  Energy, vitality, stamina and endurance are generally not a problem.

As a person ages, everything slows down. It takes longer to get over coughs and colds; longer for cuts and scrapes to heal, longer to recover from daily life and extracurricular activities. Part of this change is due to our adult stem cells not being released as efficiently from the bone marrow. Just like a car or any other piece of equipment, over time our bodies endure a little “wear and tear”. Stem cell nutrition is a way to maintain optimal health over time by maintaining optimal stem cell function.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.